Last year we decided that we wanted a change. After several years of talk about leaving the city that we are in, we finally sold out home and purchased one in NW Arkansas. Our main goal this year is to get out to NW Arkansas. We pray that the Lord will bless us with the jobs that we need in order to get out there. There may be a time where we will have less in terms of finances, so while we are still here our plan is to purchase things that will help us on the homestead. I spent several months in 2018 learning and I still am but now it’s time for practice. Here are just a few things on our 2019 list.
- Harvest veggies from our garden and continue growing more food.
- Continue working on making New York style pizza at home. 🙂
- Continue learning and practicing how to make certain things from scratch.
- Buy tools and equipment a head of time since we do not know what our financial future holds. This includes:
- Food Preservation tools
- Meat processing equipment
- Get rid of things that we do not need or use. There is no need to move with extra things.
- Get new jobs
- Move to NW Arkansas by the summer.
We pray that God will guide our steps in 2019 as we make these life changes. May we grow closer to him and to his word. Amen.