These are a few tips on how to have loyal customers for your farm fresh egg business.
- Engage your customers and children and talk to them about poultry.
- If there is a hen that lays a particular type of egg (color, shape) you can talk to them about this hen.
- Share images of the different types of hens that you have.
- A loyalty card which is initialed each time they purchase a dozen eggs. Once they buy 5 dozen they get one dozen free and a new card.
- Give them a coupon ($1 off of 1 dozen). It can have an expiration date.
- 10 cent off a doz if they bring their cartons back or replace the carton with a new one.
For more information, watch the video below from Appalachia’s Homestead with Patara.