This is a follow up to my 2019 plans post. I have so many exciting things to share. God is truly opening doors.
- Garden Update – Family garden has been transplanted. Potatoes are growing beautifully. I will share more about this on another future post.
- Presto Canner has been purchased.
- Homestead library has been started. Here are the book that I purchased. I will be sharing things that I am learning from these books in the future.
- The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner
- Complete Guide to Home Canning
- Self Sufficiency for the 21st Century
- All New Square Foot Gardening
- The Backyard Homestead Guide to Raising Farm Animals
- Our 2019 move to the Ozarks – Looks like our goal to be there by the summer is going to happen!! We have been praying and looking to God for guidance. He has opened doors and has surprised us. However, nothing is impossible with God. It is amazing what God does when a husband and wife are in agreement.
I want to end this post with these verses that are just calling out to me this morning.
Proverbs 3:5-6 New International Version (NIV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Joshua 1:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”